[oXygen-user] DITA Maps Opens to Author Mode

Radu Coravu
Mon Mar 16 01:36:19 CDT 2009

Hi Paul,

In the Oxygen Options->Preferences -> Messages page there is an option
called "Show confirmation when opening a reference from the DITA Maps
Manager".
Just check it.
The next time you will double click a reference in the DITA Maps Manager
view you will be asked if you want to open in the Author page. Check the
"Never show this again" and click "No".

Hope this helps.

Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com