[oXygen-user] Open Big Files in read only with validation capabilities

George Cristian Bina
Thu Mar 12 10:18:56 CDT 2009

Hi,

As you noted you can open big files in read only mode in the large file
viewer.

If you add the file to the project then you have access to validation
and transformation from the contextual menu (right click on Windows,
CTRL+Click on Mac). However, an XSLT transformation may fail - probably
the best approach is to take advantage that oXygen includes a Saxon-SA
license) is to use the Saxon SA streaming support to process such files,
for details see
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/sourcedocs/serial.html
and maybe also
http://saxonica.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2006/7/4/2084120.html

Maybe using Saxon-SA streaming may help you to get an indented document?