[oXygen-user] Selecting multiple XML file at once for the Schema Converter (trang)

mozer
Mon Mar 9 04:54:53 CDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Sorin Ristache <> wrote:
> Some users started to make noise in 2004:
>
> http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6192906
>
> http://lists.apple.com/archives/java-dev/2005/May/msg00703.html

Thanks will do some noise there !

> We will allow drag and drop with a list of files from Finder to the list
> of input XML files of the Schema Converter dialog. I added an
> enhancement request to our system. If you want to add many files in the
> list a drag and drop will be faster that adding the files with the file
> dialog.

Yeah that could help

Another thing will be to allow to have access to Schema converter
through the Project

Then you have to select files in the project and right click to schema converter

Isn't this easier for you to do ?

Xmlizer