[oXygen-user] XQuery using Oxygen to MarkLogic server

Lee, David
Fri Mar 6 07:22:44 CST 2009

Thank you !
Unfortunately I get back my original error:

SystemID: http://DLEE@localhost:8004/xquery/dxtest1.xquery
Engine name: MarkLogic
Severity: error
an XDBC server?

---------

My guess is that the mark logic server has a different view on the URL
then the external world does.
That the location of this query inside MarkLogic is a different URL then
what is exposed in WebDav.
Unfortunately I have no idea how to figure out what that location would
be !