[oXygen-user] XQuery using Oxygen to MarkLogic server

Lee, David
Fri Mar 6 06:49:57 CST 2009

I've tried the forum but so far am not successful.  Maybe someone on
this list has an idea I could try.

I'm trying to run an XQuery against a marklogic server.
I've setup the connection, can browse the DB with DatabaseExplorer
(WebDav),
I stored a trivial xquery file and tried to execute it.
No matter what I do I get errors from the marklogic server.
I think I need to put something magic in the "XQuery URL" field but I
have no idea what. If I use

${currentFileURL}

I get the error from the server:

SystemID: http://DLEE@localhost:8004/xquery/dxtest1.xquery
Engine name: MarkLogic
Severity: error
an XDBC server?

So I think that MarkLogic doesnt want to use the WebDav connection for
its URL to the query.

I've tried explictly usin the "browse remote" path or what I think is
the path

http://DLEE:******@localhost:8004/xquery/dxtest1.xquery

Same error
I changed the path to be port 8002 which the XDBC driver runs on

SystemID: http://DLEE@localhost:8004/xquery/dxtest1.xquery
Engine name: MarkLogic
Severity: error
http://localhost:8002/xquery/dxtest1.xquery