[oXygen-user] using catalogs

Sorin Ristache
Mon Mar 2 02:16:48 CST 2009

Hello,

Do you mean that you added the full path of the XML Schema for
validating the documents from "urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:native:sp:config"
in the Schema URI field, close and reopen the dialog for editing the
document type association and the path of the XML Schema is moved from
Schema URI to File name in the rule from the Rules table? I cannot
reproduce that. The value of a field is not moved to other field if you
do not move it manually. Please specify the Oxygen build number
displayed in the Help -> About dialog, the platform where you run Oxygen
and a more detailed list of steps for reproducing the problem: open the
Preferences dialog, select Document Type Association, press the New
button, etc. You should define only one document type (for the namespace
"urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:native:sp:config" of the document sample that
you posted).