[oXygen-user] CSS to Indicate Element References a Graphic?

Radu Coravu
Mon Jun 22 01:25:23 CDT 2009

Hi Eliot,

If your element has an attribute which points to an image path, here is
an extract from the Oxygen docbook.css which displays images associated
with Docbook graphic, inlinegraphic and imagedata.
Based on this example, you can create your own CSS rules based on your
grammar.

graphic,
inlinegraphic,
imagedata{
    content: attr(fileref, url);
}

But, if your element contains the path to the image as text content, we
do not have support for this yet.
If you confirm this is the case, we'll try to improve this in a future
Oxygen version.

Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com