[oXygen-user] Author : saving and updating project

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jun 17 03:42:10 CDT 2009

Hello,

The Project view updates automatically when it receives the focus. For
example if you switch the focus from the Author editor to the Project
view the project file is checked on disk and if it was changed since the
last check Oxygen displays a confirmation dialog for reloading the
current project.

We will consider adding an option for automatically saving the project
file in background at a configurable time interval.