[oXygen-user] Author : copy/past - problem with the code U+0000

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jun 15 08:26:58 CDT 2009

Hello,

The immediate solution is to avoid copying the character with the code 0
because that is not allowed in a well-formed XML document. I tested a
simple copy and paste from Quark Xpress to Oxygen and there is no
character with the code 0. So it seems you have a special case of text
content in Xpress. Was this character inserted intentionally in Xpress?

Do you get the error for every copy and paste operation from Xpress to
Oxygen?

A solution for a future version of Oxygen is filtering invalid XML
characters from the clipboard content on paste operations.