[oXygen-user] Embedding transform history in oXygen output

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jun 12 07:34:07 CDT 2009

Hello,

In Oxygen the contributors can enforce the author elements with a schema
that validates the document. The author element is optional in the
DocBook schema but you can create an additional schema that checks the
conditions that you want, for example a Schematron schema and validate
the DocBook document with both schemas: the DocBook schema and your
additional schema.