[oXygen-user] Not Seeing Any Transform Scenarios for DITA Maps in Oxygen 10

Radu Coravu
Tue Jun 9 08:31:16 CDT 2009

Hi Eliot,

I think there is a misunderstanding.
There are no predefined DITA scenarios. When you press "New" you can
create a new scenario for a certain output type. See the attached
screenshot.
The created scenarios will then be preserved in the Oxygen options and
from one version to another.
Are you referring to the same scenarios list?
Is the problem in the standalone or the eclipse version?
Maybe a screenshot would make things more clear for us.

Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com