[oXygen-user] How to Force Open Toolkit to Use Saxon 9?

Coravu Radu
Fri Jul 24 00:47:15 CDT 2009

Hi Eliot,

Just edit the transformation scenario and in the "Advanced" tab there is
a "Libraries" button.
Remove the "${oxygenHome}/lib/saxon.jar" and add the Saxon 9 jars
(either from the Oxygen library or from the toolkit's).
This will feed the ANT java.class.path with the libraries.
I do not know exactly what output format you are using, I will assume
that you are probably using the IDIOM PDF target.
You should open the "frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\demo\fo\build.xml"
In the toolkit distributed with Oxygen the IDIOM build.xml has some
patches in it for using the java class path and the Oxygen resolver.
I'm attaching the patched build for DITA OT 1.4.3 which comes by default
with Oxygen.
You should search for "Oxygen patch" in it, particularly in the "<path
id="project.class.path">" and maybe update the DITA OT 1.5 corresponding
build.xml to use the patches.
By default the build.xml uses hardcoded paths to the saxon libraries in
the "${lib.dir}/saxon" directory and this cannot be influenced from the
Oxygen scenario.

Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com