[oXygen-user] Catalog URI Resolver for XSLT Include/Import in Editor?

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jul 8 04:17:15 CDT 2009

Hello,

The XML catalogs are used also for document() function calls.

It is not possible to parameterize the uri= value with Oxygen editor
variables. The catalog resolver does not know to resolve the values of
the Oxygen editor variables. If we modify the resolver used in Oxygen
for allowing editor variables the catalogs cannot be used in other
applications. For example in Ant you have to replace the built-in
catalog resolver with the modified resolver from Oxygen.