[oXygen-user] What is better: bold the names or bold the values?

George Cristian Bina
Fri Jan 23 09:54:54 CST 2009

Hi,

We need your feedback on one of the oXygen 10.1 features. We implemented
a new XML Schema editor where XML Schemas can be edited visually. The
properties of the selected component are available in a side view
(Attributes view). Now, some attributes are specified by the user, some
other have default values. For marking the specified ones we though of
two possibilities:

- bold the attribute names as you can see in

http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/boldNames.jpg

or

- bold the values, as you can see in

http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/boldValues.jpg

Do you have a preference for any of these?