[oXygen-user] [Map Manager] Add Currently Edit Topic--Find Dialog Behavior Confusing (V10)

Eliot Kimber
Fri Jan 9 11:16:05 CST 2009

In version 10, the "add currently edit topic" to the DITA map is very handy.
However, I find the behavior of the dialog a little confusing in that the
file system browse tree doesn't reflect the topic selected but whatever the
last thing you used it for was.

The first few times I used this I though the feature was broken because I
didn't immediately realize that in fact the fields on the right reflected
the topic I wanted to add.

I think it would be clearer if the browse tree showed as selected the topic
to be added.

Cheers,

E.
----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>