[oXygen-user] How To Set Up Custom DITA OT Transforms Using Ant Tasks

Radu Coravu
Fri Jan 9 01:01:58 CST 2009

Hi Eliot,

You probably have to create your own custom build file from which to
import the standard one and to make extra processing on different targets.
In the Oxygen DITA Scenario edit dialog in the "Advanced" tab you can
specify the path to a custom build file and also if necessary a specific
build target to invoke from it.

Hope this helps.
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com