[oXygen-user] Renaming a file?

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jan 5 04:53:55 CST 2009

Hello,

We will also add a Rename action for files stored in logical folders of
the Oxygen project. However the effect of renaming the file on disk may
be a little unexpected for some users because the logical folder where
the file was added in the Oxygen project is not connected to the
physical folder where the file is stored on disk as in the case of
linked folders.

Thank you for your request,
Sorin