[oXygen-user] External data from XQuery in Transformation Scenario.

Mike Starov
Fri Feb 6 11:02:14 CST 2009

Sorin Ristache wrote:
> The transformation scenarios cannot be chained. The XSLT
> transformations can be chained in a scenario if you set the first XSLT
> stylesheet in the XSL URL field and add the following stylesheets with
> the Additional XSLT stylesheets button:

Is this feature ( being able to arbitrarily create a transformation
pipeline ) on oXygen's development TODO list? I think this will be
useful for many people. Its like XProc or Cocoon but its all local to
the editor. That will make oXygen editor one stop shop for sure. We are
still going to use the editor: I'll probably build an external scripts
that does everything in one step.