[oXygen-user] External data from XQuery in Transformation Scenario.

Sorin Ristache
Fri Feb 6 03:51:39 CST 2009

In the current version of Oxygen an XQuery transformation cannot be
chained with an XSLT one. Only XSLT transformations can be chained. You
need to run an XQuery scenario first and run the XSLT scenario on the
result of the first one.

Yes, you can set Saxon 9 as transformation engine in the XQuery scenario
and apply it to local files instead of files stored in an eXist
database. Just select Saxon XQuery 9 in the Transformer combo box of the
dialog for editing an XQuery scenario and the path of the local XML
input file in the XML URL field.