[oXygen-user] Early access to oXygen 10.1

Florent Georges
Mon Feb 2 09:53:06 CST 2009

George Cristian Bina wrote:

  George,

> - XSLT processor options at transformation scenario level

  This is really nice to be able to set the context initial template
name.  Unfortunately, we still have to provide an XML source document
in the scenario.  I think evaluating a stylesheet without source
document but with an initial template is useful, in particular in an
XML IDE.

  Unfortunately I didn't have time to test the new XSD editor yet
(though at first glance, it seems nice, even if I tend to use the
source editor, with its great completion feature.)

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/