[oXygen-user] Editor validation using MarkLogic

Lee, David
Thu Dec 31 12:12:13 CST 2009

A follow up to this.

If I open a xquery file in Oxygen from the MarkLogic WebDav data source,
it highlights correctly.

But if I do a "File -> New"  is when it is not highlighting correctly
even if I have the debugger target set to MarkLogic.

[mailto:] On Behalf Of Lee, David
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:58 PM
Subject: [oXygen-user] Editor validation using MarkLogic

I'm trying to debug some XQuery code against a MarkLogic server.

The debugging is working fine, but the editor red-highlights code that
uses any ML extensions or functions.

The error starts with :

F [Saxon-HE XQuery 9.2.0.3] XQuery syntax error in #. ...

So I know its using Saxon to do the editor validation.

How can I get the editor to use MarkLogic for the validation ?

-David

David A. Lee

Senior Principal Software Engineer

Epocrates, Inc.