[oXygen-user] View Stack for Trackback of XSLT ?

Lee, David
Wed Dec 30 10:43:23 CST 2009

Is there a mode in Oxygen where I can view the Stack during a trackback
? (is that the right word ?)
I run an XSLT in Debug mode, and highlight part of the output.  It
correctly highlights the source XML and the XSLT line where that part
was output.  But what I'd like to see is the call stack at that point of
the output.     I can see the "Trace" window but that doesnt seem to be
syncing with the trackback, and also doesnt show the stack.

The stack view is empty.

Any suggestions ?
Thank you.

David A. Lee