[oXygen-user] scenario shows "access is denied" error; new scenario fixes it; why?

Robert Nagle
Tue Aug 25 12:35:48 CDT 2009

I do not have any zipping application open while this is happening.

In fact, I'm pretty sure no other application has these files open
except for Oxygen (at least to my knowledge) except for the Firefox
browser (and occasionally I have Windows Explorer open to the output
directory).

In my opinion, what is happening is definitely the result of Oxygen
doing something weird on my machine.

Now that I know how to deal with it, it doesn't bother/scare me. It
just seems weird.

rj
Robert Nagle