[oXygen-user] How to associate file relative to project with transformation scenario

Sorin Ristache
Thu Apr 30 02:59:06 CDT 2009

Hello,

You can create a document type in Preferences -> Document Type
Association for the XML files. A rule for associating an XML file with
the document type can specify the * and ? characters and editor
variables in the field File Name. The XSLT transformations should be
added to the Transformation section of the document type. For
distributing the document type you can build a zip with the .framework
file and the XSLT stylesheets or you can save the document type at
project level which will save it in the current project opened in the
Project view.