[oXygen-user] Way to Use Input Filename to Construct Result Filename in Tranformation Scenarios?

George Cristian Bina
Tue Apr 21 16:06:16 CDT 2009

Hi Eliot,

The best approach is to define the scenario while your current file is
an XML file. Then the current file URL, current file name, etc.
variables will be resolved to the transformation XML file.

Then, instead of editing the scenario to specify different XML documents
you just open the document you want and apply the scenario on that.

Even better, you can use the support for batch transformations and
select multiple XML files in the project (eventually you can group them
in a logical folder) and use the contextual menu to apply the
transformation scenario.

Let me know if the above solves your problem.