[oXygen-user] ISO Schematron validation?

George Cristian Bina
Sun Apr 5 13:51:06 CDT 2009

Hi Syd,

oXygen uses an XSLT implementation based on the ISO Schematron skeleton.
I started at some moment to include ISO Schematron support in oNVDL but
that was not finalized. As you probably know James Clark restarted Jing
development last year and I included the NVDL support and some other
fixes in the new Jing. There is one issue for including ISO Schematron,
you can show your interest by starring that:
http://code.google.com/p/jing-trang/issues/detail?id=23