[oXygen-user] Scenario editor: doc param and meta-stylesheet scenario

George Cristian Bina
Tue Sep 30 03:14:21 CDT 2008

Hi Florent,

An alternative will be to add another parameter, something like below maybe?

<xsl:param name="doc"/>
<xsl:param name="initial" as="document-node()" select="document($doc)"/>

Yes, you need to run two transformations. In the current development we
implemented a Scenarios view that lists all the defined scenarios and
one can invoke a scenario by double clicking on it, that may help a little.
As an alternative you can create an Ant script to perform both
transformations and invoke that through the external tools support that
we offer in oXygen.

XProc would be indeed a nice addition. I have some concerns though:
Norm's XProc implementation Calabaash is GPL and that means we cannot
use it in oXygen...