[oXygen-user] Mac: oXygen 9.3 + Java 1.5.0_16 = key up/down problems

George Cristian Bina
Fri Sep 26 02:33:43 CDT 2008

Dear Jan,

Thanks for the note.
We already made a fix for this and a new version 9.3 build for Mac OS X
(2008092518) is available from our download page:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download_oxygenxml_editor.html