[oXygen-user] Syncro SVN Suggestion: Show/Hide Unversioned Items

Sorin Ristache
Thu Sep 11 03:32:02 CDT 2008

Hello Roger,

With the filter * set in the option "Application global ignores" you can
toggle the unversioned subdirectories and files in the Working Copy view
with the toolbar button "Show ignored files". So the requested feature
is already implemented -:) but I do not use it often so I was not aware
of it.