[oXygen-user] Syncro SVN Suggestion: Show/Hide Unversioned Items

Sorin Ristache
Wed Sep 10 08:00:37 CDT 2008

Hello,

I agree that it is easier to filter all the unversioned files with a
switch than to set the svn:ignore property when the working copy
includes many unversioned files that do not fit one or two file name
patterns. I filed a feature request to our internal system.

Yes, the current version of Syncro SVN Client (version 4.0) will be
included in the next version of Oxygen.