[oXygen-user] set an XML Schema for a directory?

Robert Koberg
Sat Sep 6 08:37:09 CDT 2008

Hi,

I haven't used project mode much, but I just created a new project and
imported a directory structure into it. One of the folders contains
content files that are supposed to adhere to one XML Schema. I see the
'validate selection with...' which allows me to validate the entire
directory -- which is great.

However, when I bring up an invalid file I would like to have the
editor know which schema to use (the one I validated the dir against)
so the editor will give the element/attribute options without having
to assign the schema each time.

Make sense? Is this possible?

best,
-Rob