[oXygen-user] CSS editor could persist parameter drop-down

Sorin Ristache
Wed Sep 3 04:38:07 CDT 2008

Hello Hedley,

Yes, the code completion window should not force you to enter the
property value with no spaces after the ':' character. It looks neater
with separating spaces between the ':' character and the property value.
I added an issue to our internal system for ending the code completion
only in one of the cases that you specified.