[oXygen-user] Validation log file

Sorin Ristache
Mon Sep 1 02:56:47 CDT 2008

Hello Jenny,

We decided to add in the next version of Oxygen an action "Save results
as XML" to the popup menu of the panel with the error messages and
result messages. For an error message like:

SystemID: C:\Projects\testing\out\foo_88_5-051101_1.xml
Location: 2114:0
(starts-with(@xlink:href, 'boo:'))

the saved record will be:

<Incident>
     <Description>Programming exception: This graphic should have a
xlink:href attribute starting with 'boo:'. (starts-with(@xlink:href,
'boo:' ))</Description>
     <SystemID>C:\Projects\testing\out\foo_88_5-051101_1.xml</SystemID>
     <Loc>
         <Line>2114</Line>
         <Column>0</Column>
     </Loc>