[oXygen-user] xsl:result-document with no href causes "Cannot write to a URI that has already been read" err-XTRE1500

George Cristian Bina
Tue Oct 28 08:32:23 CDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

If no output is specified for the result of a transformation oXygen sets
the system ID as the stylesheet for the virtual result that is presented
in the oXygen results area. That is why you get that error message.
Without setting a system identifier for the output it would have not
been possible to use relative locations for result document without
setting an output destination in the transformation scenario.

We will consider making the system id of the result visible and
configurable in the transformation scenario.