[oXygen-user] Wildcards in validation scenario associations?

Sorin Ristache
Mon Oct 6 10:19:58 CDT 2008

Hello,

You should create an XSLT validation scenario with only one validation
unit in which you set the URL of the XSLT file that imports the other
ones. However you cannot associate the scenario with all the imported
files in one action. You have to associate the scenario with each
imported file in a separate action.

A possible solution for a future version of Oxygen would be adding the
validation scenarios and an option for associating the selected scenario
with the validated files in the dialog opened by the action "Validate
Selection with" available in the Project view.