[oXygen-user] Accessing editor variables within a Java plugin

Sorin Ristache
Wed Nov 26 09:35:41 CST 2008

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, we had a problem with the mailing list server.

No, the Java class for editor variable resolution is not accessible
through the API for plugins. We will make it accessible through the
plugins API.