[oXygen-user] Feature Request for Content Completion with East Asian Text

Christian Wittern
Sun Nov 9 16:48:55 CST 2008

Dear Sorin,

Thank you for your answer. However, since Chinese and Japanese is
usually written without space, it would be even better if you could
either allow the triggering anywhere, or if that is not possible, than
at least on all CJK characters. I am looking forward to seeing this
implemented.

All the best,

Christian