[oXygen-user] Feature Request for Content Completion with East Asian Text

Christian Wittern
Thu Nov 6 19:32:24 CST 2008

Dear Sorin,

below is a message you wrote on 2008-06-06. I was hoping that this would
make it into the new version of Oxygen, but I just checked to see that
it seems to be not yet available. Could you give me an estimate to when
this will be available? This problem is a bit annoying to my users,
since in East Asian text, not even East Asian interpunction characters,
including the fullwidth space character (U+3000) allow the triggering of
code completion, so sometimes it is not clear to them, why it does not work.

All the best,

Christian