[oXygen-user] Code Templates table mixes up?

Florent Georges
Thu Nov 6 04:17:13 CST 2008

  Hi,

  I've experienced strange behavior in the table presenting the Code
Templates in the preferences Editor > Templates > Code Templates.  For
example, the first one in the table is "! / XSL Editor / not-!" but the
preview shows:

    <xs:annotation>
       <xs:documentation>${caret}</xs:documentation>
    </xs:annotation>

  I tried the "Restore Defaults" button, but that doesn't change
anything (besides loosing my changes :-p.)  When I opened that window,
I first tried to re-order the rows in the table (by Name, then Editor.)
 I don't know if this is related.

  I used the Export feature, and the result looks ok (at first glance.)

  Hope that helps,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/