[oXygen-user] Setting up catalogs

David Linton
Mon Nov 3 11:16:06 CST 2008

Hello again,

Now I am evaluating Oxygen version 10 as our procurement process is slow :-)
Thanks for incorporating the ditamap resolution feature. It works very well.
But I have one more request:  I would like to see catalog resolution also for hrefs in the editor's "Author" view.

This is less of a problem than before, since navigation from the map manager is now possible,
and the "Text" view resolves the hrefs correctly when I press F3,
but it would be nice to see images and follow related links from the "Author" view.

rgds
David Linton
.

>>> Radu Coravu <> 24/06/2008 12:23 >>>
>> I understand that you use URN's in topicref href's and you want when a
>> map is opened in the DITA Maps Manager view to see correctly the links
>> to the hrefs (solved by catalog) and of course when double clicking a
>> link to open in the editor the real location solved by catalog.
>> Indeed Oxygen does not yet solve by catalog the topic references
>> presented in the DITA Maps Manager but we can work on this.
>> Is my understanding correct?
>>

> Yes, that's right.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, discussion or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender by return email and delete all copies of this email and its attachments, if any.