[oXygen-user] different results using TRANG directlyand fromwithin oXygen

Sorin Ristache
Fri May 30 06:44:43 CDT 2008

Yes, the Trang class name is correct. oxygen.jar includes some Xerces
patches too so you have to add lib/xercesImpl.jar too to the classpath.
I think you will need to add log4j.jar too to avoid such
NoClassDefFoundError errors:

     <classpath>
         <pathelement location="lib/oxygen.jar"/>
         <pathelement location="lib/xercesImpl.jar"/>
         <pathelement location="lib/log4j.jar"/>
         <pathelement location="lib/trang.jar"/>
     </classpath>