[oXygen-user] different results using TRANG directly and fromwithin oXygen

Theun Fleer
Thu May 29 08:54:37 CDT 2008

Hi Sorin

thank you for the very quick reply! This kind of support is only one of the reasons I like oxygen this much :-)

We do not use classpath for ant, but macrodefs (and a copy of trang located in lib next to build.xml)

in my build.xml we have the following macrodef:
 <macrodef name="trang2dtd" description="use trang to generate DTD.
    Input attributes are 'rng' for the input rngfile 'dtd' for the resulting dtdfile">
    <attribute name="rng" default=""/>
    <attribute name="dtd" default=""/>
    <sequential>
      <echo message="trang: @{rng}"/>
      <java jar="lib/trang.jar" failonerror="true" maxmemory="128m" fork="true">
        <arg value="-I"/>
        <arg value="rng"/>
        <arg value="-O"/>
        <arg value="dtd"/>
        <arg value="@{rng}"/>
        <arg value="@{dtd}"/>
      </java>
    </sequential>
  </macrodef>

Do you know by any chance how to change this? Probably I should read the ANT-manual... :-)

groet
Theun

  _____