[oXygen-user] Map Editor: New Topicrefs Have Scope="peer"

Radu Coravu
Thu May 15 04:05:02 CDT 2008

Hi Eliot,

We fixed this issue and the 'scope' and 'format' attributes will not
appear as specified if the value is the default one ('local' for
'format, dita for scope).
Also when referring a non existing topic all values will be reset to
empty and it will be up to you to enter the desired value.
This improvement will most probably be available in Oxygen 9.3.