[oXygen-user] Tools -> Canonicalize mangles non-Latin1 characters

Sorin Ristache
Thu May 8 07:25:11 CDT 2008

Hello,

It was a problem in a third-party library used for
canonicalizing and signing an XML document. We updated the
library to the latest version which fixes the non-Latin
characters problem. It will be available in Oxygen version
9.2 which will be released probably this week.