[oXygen-user] [xsl] Transformation from XSL1 to XSL2 error

Dam's
Fri Mar 28 06:31:18 CDT 2008

Hi,
I need to transform some XSL1 stylesheets to XSL 2 to use them with Saxon
8.7.3. I changed the version in the declaration and some little other
things, but, obviously, it's not enough... I have an error which's making me
crazy...

>  An attribute node (color) cannot be created after the children of the
> containing element
> The transformation failed due to an XML parsing or transformation error.

It seems to be about this part of my XSLs :

> <xsl:template name="process.change">
> <xsl:param name="CHG"></xsl:param>
> <xsl:if test="$CHG='ADD'">
> *<xsl:attribute name="color">red</xsl:attribute> (Especially this line!)*
> </xsl:if>
> <xsl:if test="$CHG='MOD'">
> <xsl:attribute name="color">orange</xsl:attribute>
> </xsl:if>
> </xsl:template>

I don't understand what's the problem with color attribute node...
I searched again and again with google... Some users have the same error but
I don't understand how to resolve it in my case.
Someone could help me, please?
Thanks!!!
Damien G.