[oXygen-user] Setting up catalogs

David Linton
Tue Jun 24 06:37:15 CDT 2008

>>> On 24/06/2008 at 12:23, Radu Coravu <> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> We'll probably have this fix available by Oxygen 9.3 (couple of days).
> When the fix will be available all you will have to do will be to add
> your catalog to the Oxygen catalogs list and the DITA Maps Manager topic
> references
> will be solved through the catalog.
>
> Regards,
> Radu

That'll be great, thanks !

By the way, I wasn't able to install the Eclipse version on my Eclipse 3.3 because some of the dependencies decided they now
required the new 3.4 — a bit off, since it's not official until tomorrow! I upgraded to the 3.4 release candidate and oxygen
warned me that I should be using 3.3 (but then worked fine)

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use,
discussion or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the
sender by return email and delete all copies of this email and its attachments, if any.