[oXygen-user] feature request: suggestion of named entities/suggestion of imported xsl:stylesheets and xsl:params

Sorin Ristache
Tue Jun 10 10:04:01 CDT 2008

Hello,

The first request is one of the improvements already implemented for the
next version of Oxygen, that is version 9.3 which will be released
probably in a couple of weeks. The implementation of the second request
is planned for a future version of Oxygen.