[oXygen-user] Re: [ann] oXygen 9 users benefit of a free Intel(R)XML Software Suite - Developer Edition license

Kukanur, Milind M
Thu Jun 5 17:22:06 CDT 2008

Hi Lars,
 The Intel(R) XML Software Suite provides superior performance and great
scalability while not compromising on xml processing features and
conformance to industry standards. The Intel XML Software Suite
performance is significantly higher than the other industry standard XML
processing solutions. Please refer to the performance whitepaper
available at
http://softwarecommunity.intel.com/isn/downloads/softwareproducts/pdfs/X
SSPerformancePaper.pdf for more details.

You may also visit the Intel(r) XML User Community at
http://softwarecommunity.intel.com/isn/Community/en-US/forums/2504/ShowF
orum.aspx to interact with Intel XML experts and XML experts and
developers worldwide.

Best Regards,
Milind Kukanur