[oXygen-user] Feature request: Extend the project functionality!

Wendell Piez
Tue Jun 3 10:46:30 CDT 2008

At 05:53 AM 6/3/2008, Jan wrote:
>Suggestions: Maybe it would also be more intuitive to have the project
>specific preferences grouped together below the project menu (or even
>better, below the list of projects you mentioned in q1). As it's now
>it's hard to find the project specific settings and if you continue
>with a project created by another person it can be hard to find all
>settings that have been made in that certain project.

Additionally, since Project files are in XML, maybe oXygen needs an
easy way to close a project as a project and open it in the
editor/author, with a pretty stylesheet.

I have already found occasion to edit these files directly (and even
generate them programmatically). This would make it easier to do so.

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez                            mailto: