[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Control-click type and ref attribute values in xsd editor to jump around the schema

Andrew Welch
Tue Jun 3 07:08:54 CDT 2008

2008/6/3 George Cristian Bina <>:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> The action is available also in the editor. It is named "Show Definition"
> and it is available from the contextual menu or you can invoke it with
> CTRL+Shift+Enter (configurable to a different shortcut in Options->Menu
> Shortcut keys).

Ahh great - sorry for not noticing!

It would be nice/intuitive (for me at least) if when I hold down the
control key the attribute value becomes a hyperlink when you mouse
over it (just like the Java editor in Netbeans etc)

however, ctrl -> shift -> enter is perfectly fine - thanks.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com